Essence of this Program: - We will look at the physical requirements of your child's sport and gear … More
Early detection and therapy is key to prevent worsening and impairment. If your grade schooler exhibits one or several of these issues, call us right away.
- Fidgety, aggressive, hyperactive
- Over sensitive to touch, noise, lights, smells, other people
- Easily distracted
- Craves constant movement
- Easily overwhelmed
- Difficulty handwriting
- Unaware of pain
- Not conscientious of other people
- Difficulty making friends
- Difficulty dressing, eating, grooming, or sleeping
Interested in Practicing Meaningful Communication With Your Child?
Learn How To Play Therapeutic Variations of The JENGA Game to Build Your Child's Confidence, Self-Discovery, Coping Skills, and More... [Free eBook]
Here's the first of a series of eBooks that we've created that focuses on turning popular board games into therapy games. The series will include board games that are common, affordable, easy to use, and easy to find. In this eBook, we feature the JENGA game! You will learn to use this game in a variety of practical and therapeutic ways for:
- Improved social skills,
- Better communication skills,
- Enhanced anger control, and
- Increase self-esteem and confidence.
The following eBook is particularly helpful for children who benefit from pediatric occupational therapy and pediatric speech therapy services:
FREE 15-MINUTE Consultation!
We can help! [Get your FREE eBook]
Find out why potty accidents are now at epidemic levels and learn what you can do now, to help!
You will learn:
- About the connection between constipation and toileting problems
- Why bedwetting and pediatric incontinence is so problematic by watching our informational video, and
- Strategies to improve your child's health!
[Pediatric Incontinence, Urinary Incontinence, Bedwetting, Enuresis, Fecal Incontinence, Children's Health, Adolescent Health, Pediatric Physical Therapy]