Essence of this Program: - We will look at the physical requirements of your child's sport and gear … More
Pediatric Physical Therapy: General Overview
Physical therapy helps to increase a child’s mobility, range of motion, strength, endurance, postural support and balance, so that they are better able to play and move at home and in the community. A physical therapist may use massage, heat, stretching, or strength training with children who have delays involving large muscles and orthopedic development. Physical therapy is also used to address sports related injuries.
- Kinesio taping
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Myofascial release
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) Stretching
- Neuro-Developmental Treatment (NDT)
FREE 15-MINUTE Consultation!
We can help! [Get your FREE eBook]
Find out why potty accidents are now at epidemic levels and learn what you can do now, to help!
You will learn:
- About the connection between constipation and toileting problems
- Why bedwetting and pediatric incontinence is so problematic by watching our informational video, and
- Strategies to improve your child's health!
[Pediatric Incontinence, Urinary Incontinence, Bedwetting, Enuresis, Fecal Incontinence, Children's Health, Adolescent Health, Pediatric Physical Therapy]