Essence of this Program: - We will look at the physical requirements of your child's sport and gear … More
Sign up for Yoga Classes at Kinetic Kids!
You can schedule your yoga classes right here with Kinetic Kids!
Select one class at a time and pay for one or more sessions.
If you wish to enroll in a different class, repeat the same steps:
- Once you select from the menu of classes, choose which dates and times you wish to attend.
- If you are bringing a friend, be sure to update the Quantity values in the white box.
- When you click onto a date, you will usually see the option Continue>> or Reoccurring.
- Select Reoccurring if you are not finished picking dates for that particular class.
- Click Continue>>, ONLY if you are finished picking all of your class dates and times.
- You will also be able to delete any classes you wish to remove from your schedule, prior to selecting Continue>>.
Matters to be Mindful Of
We are delighted to have you as a Yoga student at Kinetic Kids, Inc. The following information will help you get the most out of your Yoga classes and clarify our instructor/student relationship.
We believe that Yoga is more than physical exercise. It is a transformative practice that integrates body, mind and emotional tensions to arrive at deeper levels of relaxation and awareness. All exercise programs involve a risk of injury. By choosing to participate in Yoga classes, you voluntarily assume a certain risk of injury. Awareness is fundamental to the practice of Yoga. By attending classes, you affirm that:
- You are solely responsible for your health and well-being, as well as your decision to practice Yoga, a program of physical exercise.
- You agree to inform your Yoga instructor of any activities or movements, which you feel could cause injury to yourself.
- You understand that Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions.
- You do not have any physical conditions or disability that would limit your participation or preclude an exercise program. Kinetic Kids, Inc. and the instructors shall not be held liable for any injury, loss or damage to property and/or persons sustained during or as a result of participation in this class.
- You agree to listen to your body and monitor yourself during every class session.
Please Register Here:
FREE 15-MINUTE Consultation!
We can help! [Get your FREE eBook]
Find out why potty accidents are now at epidemic levels and learn what you can do now, to help!
You will learn:
- About the connection between constipation and toileting problems
- Why bedwetting and pediatric incontinence is so problematic by watching our informational video, and
- Strategies to improve your child's health!
[Pediatric Incontinence, Urinary Incontinence, Bedwetting, Enuresis, Fecal Incontinence, Children's Health, Adolescent Health, Pediatric Physical Therapy]