Essence of this Program: - We will look at the physical requirements of your child's sport and gear … More
Private-Pay Price Schedule
The cost typically depends on the complexity of your child’s condition and the goals you wish to achieve.
Cash Prices for Therapy/Treatments (PT/OT/Speech)
If your child’s condition is not very complex, the cost can be as low as $50 per session. Higher level complex cases can range up to $150 per session. price schedule
We offer special programs…
to make it affordable for those undergoing financial hardship, loss of job, high-deductible, HMO, and more. So don’t worry about the cost, we can help:
- Private Pay Options for Physical and Occupational Therapeutic Services
- Private Pay Options for Speech Therapy Services
Client and School Consultations
Client consultations may be scheduled for in‐person or over the phone conversations to discuss your child’s therapy, questions or concerns in more detail than time allows after the therapy session. You may also need to discuss home programs, write ups for school, or further discuss your child’s evaluation.
- Client consultations are booked in 15 minute increments and can be schedule through our front desk. Please call for exact pricing. Client consultations must be paid in advance.
- School consultations This will include one way drive time for the therapist, observation time in the classroom, meeting/consultation with the teacher or director if school’s time permits or warrants and write up provided to both school and family. Please call for exact pricing.
Other Classes and Affordable Options
We can help! [Get your FREE eBook]
Find out why potty accidents are now at epidemic levels and learn what you can do now, to help!
You will learn:
- About the connection between constipation and toileting problems
- Why bedwetting and pediatric incontinence is so problematic by watching our informational video, and
- Strategies to improve your child's health!
[Pediatric Incontinence, Urinary Incontinence, Bedwetting, Enuresis, Fecal Incontinence, Children's Health, Adolescent Health, Pediatric Physical Therapy]