Ways to Help Children Learn to Cope (Emotions, Anxiety - Pediatric Occupational Therapy):
In Need of Additional Awesomesauce?
Here are some other related blog articles that may be of interest to you:
- Yoga Helps Kids With Autism, Obesity, and Anxiety [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Yoga Poses That Help Kids To Destress and Focus [SLIDESHARE]
- Calming Strategies That Help Children With Autism [Free eBook]
Interested in Having Your Child Practice Meaningful Communication?
Learn How To Play Therapeutic Variations of The JENGA Game to Build Your Child's Confidence, Self-Discovery, Coping Skills, and More... [Free eBook]
Here's the first of a series of eBooks that we've created that focuses on turning popular board games into therapy games. The series will include board games that are common, affordable, easy to use, and easy to find. In this eBook, we feature the JENGA game! You will learn to use this game in a variety of practical and therapeutic ways for:
- Improved social skills,
- Better communication skills,
- Enhanced anger control, and
- Increase self-esteem and confidence.
The following eBook is particularly helpful for children who benefit from pediatric occupational therapy and pediatric speech therapy services:
We hope that you've found this information to be useful! It’s time to say goodbye . . .
Until next time!