Cool Oral Motor Activities that Your Kids Will Love!
Oral Motor Activities [Pediatric Speech Therapy, Language Development]
Strengthen Your Child's Oral Motor Development Using These Suggested Foods
- Dried fruit, Dates, Beef jerky, Fruit leather, Bagels, Granola bars, especially with caramel, Cheese, Celery, Fruit gummies, Sausage sticks
Sour, Tart, & Spicy Foods
- Greek yogurt, Lemon or lime slices, Lemonade, Kiwis, Grapefruit, Olives, Pickled beets, Cranberries, Salsa
- Popsicles or ice pops, Smoothies, Frozen yogurt bites, Ice cream, Sherbet, Frozen yogurt, Milk, Frozen peas, Frozen corn, Frozen berries
- Pretzels, Nacho chips, Crackers, Nuts, Popcorn, Roasted chickpeas, Sesame snaps, Pumpkin seeds, Sunflower seeds, Carrots, Apples, Granola, Banana chips, Dry cereal, Toast, Snap peas, Dried veggie chips like beet or sweet potato, Kale chips, Peppers, Cucumbers, Graham crackers, Arrowroot biscuits, Pita chips, Rice cakes
Want Even More Awesome-Sauce?
Here are some additional blog posts that we've created here at Kinetic Kids, Inc, to help potentially address your child's speech therapy needs:
- Ways to Encourage Spontaneous Language [SLIDESHARE]
- Sound Development Age Norms [SLIDEAHRE]
- Promoting Language Development In Your Child With Autism
Interested In More Speech Fun?
Download our UNO Articulation Game For /s/ & /z/ Sounds . . . for FREE!
This game is both a fun and engaging game for children who are learning to speak or for children who benefit from pediatric speech therapy services:
Thank you so much for reading this blog post! We certainly hope that the information listed proves helpful!
Until next time . . .