Essence of this Program: - We will look at the physical requirements of your child's sport and gear … More
Since there is not a medical diagnostic code for Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), what codes can my Doctor use to identify components of SPD?
We suggest that physicians use the following:
- Lack of motor coordination 781.3
- Developmental Coordination Disorder 315.4
- Mixed Developmental Disorder 315.5
- Unspecified Delay in Development 315.9
We can help! [Get your FREE eBook]
Find out why potty accidents are now at epidemic levels and learn what you can do now, to help!
You will learn:
- About the connection between constipation and toileting problems
- Why bedwetting and pediatric incontinence is so problematic by watching our informational video, and
- Strategies to improve your child's health!
[Pediatric Incontinence, Urinary Incontinence, Bedwetting, Enuresis, Fecal Incontinence, Children's Health, Adolescent Health, Pediatric Physical Therapy]