Essence of this Program: - We will look at the physical requirements of your child's sport and gear … More
If your child is demonstrating any 3 of these symptoms, there could be something wrong.
- Over sensitive to lights, sounds, touch, smells, or other people
- In constant motion (in everyone else’s face and space, etc.)
- Frequent or long temper tantrums
- Clumsy (poor motor skills)
- Difficulty dressing, eating, grooming, sleeping, and/or toilet training
- Difficulty making friends
Would you like to find a cool and fun way to encourage your little one to focus a bit better?
Well, try the FREE eBook on for size below: Learn to make fidge balls!! Not only are they fun, but they're very handy and portable!!
FREE 15-MINUTE Consultation!
We can help! [Get your FREE eBook]
Find out why potty accidents are now at epidemic levels and learn what you can do now, to help!
You will learn:
- About the connection between constipation and toileting problems
- Why bedwetting and pediatric incontinence is so problematic by watching our informational video, and
- Strategies to improve your child's health!
[Pediatric Incontinence, Urinary Incontinence, Bedwetting, Enuresis, Fecal Incontinence, Children's Health, Adolescent Health, Pediatric Physical Therapy]