Essence of this Program: - We will look at the physical requirements of your child's sport and gear … More
A personal interview with Tiffani Bacon, PT, an expert in child development disorder. Click on video to learn:
- What is “Developmental Delay”?
- How to identify if your child has a development delay problem.
- What can you do as a parent?
- and more…
Developmental delay affects one in six children in the United States. It occurs among all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic groups. Children aged 3 through 17 years can be affected one or more of these developmental disabilities, such as:
- Autism spectrum disorders,
- Cerebral palsy
- Hearing loss
- Intellectual disability
- Learning disability,
- Vision impairment
and other developmental delays
Watch this informative video/audio to learn more about DEVELOPMENTAL DELAY and what you can do about it.
We can help! [Get your FREE eBook]
Find out why potty accidents are now at epidemic levels and learn what you can do now, to help!
You will learn:
- About the connection between constipation and toileting problems
- Why bedwetting and pediatric incontinence is so problematic by watching our informational video, and
- Strategies to improve your child's health!
[Pediatric Incontinence, Urinary Incontinence, Bedwetting, Enuresis, Fecal Incontinence, Children's Health, Adolescent Health, Pediatric Physical Therapy]