Essence of this Program: - We will look at the physical requirements of your child's sport and gear … More
Unique Opportunities for Healthy Expression: Superflex!
[Pediatric Occupational Therapy]
A social thinking curriculum that uses a comic book and superhero to teach strategies to overcome negative behaviors. Superflex helps defend Social Town by defeating the villians called Unthinkables. He does this by working with a child to learn strategies and fight off the Unthinkables inside the child’s brain. Superflex is a fun, interactive curriculum that will allow children to overcome behaviors and be more successful social beings throughout their school day and at home!
Here are some other Kinetic Kids' blog articles that you might be interested in:
- How A Sensory Gym Benefits Child Development
- What Is A Sensory Diet? [SLIDESHARE]
- What Does Occupational Therapy Look Like? [INFOGRAPHIC]
Learn How To Play Therapeutic Variations of The JENGA Game to Build Your Child's Confidence, Self-Discovery, Coping Skills, and More... [Free eBook]
Here's the first of a series of eBooks that we've created that focuses on turning popular board games into therapy games. The series will include board games that are common, affordable, easy to use, and easy to find. In this eBook, we feature the JENGA game! You will learn to use this game in a variety of practical and therapeutic ways for:
- Improved social skills,
- Better communication skills,
- Enhanced anger control, and
- Increase self-esteem and confidence.
The following eBook is particularly helpful for children who benefit from pediatric occupational therapy and pediatric speech therapy services:
We can help! [Get your FREE eBook]
Find out why potty accidents are now at epidemic levels and learn what you can do now, to help!
You will learn:
- About the connection between constipation and toileting problems
- Why bedwetting and pediatric incontinence is so problematic by watching our informational video, and
- Strategies to improve your child's health!
[Pediatric Incontinence, Urinary Incontinence, Bedwetting, Enuresis, Fecal Incontinence, Children's Health, Adolescent Health, Pediatric Physical Therapy]